Liqid Privacy Statement
Collection of Personal Data
Liqid may collect and use the following types of Personal Data:
- Information regarding your use of this website (e.g., cookies, analytics)
- Information that you provide to register with the website (e.g., user-provided information such as email or social media)
- Any information that you send to Liqid (e.g., through the website or email)
Use of Personal Data
Liqid may use your Personal Data for the following:
- Allow individuals access to Liqid.com or Liqid social media accounts
- Contact individuals regarding our product, services, or company
- Send individuals Liqid marketing information
If Liqid discloses your personal data to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor will be obligated to use that personal data in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Statement.
Protection of Personal Data
Liqid will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. In the event of a security breach, Liqid will take appropriate measures to notify those whose information has been compromised.
Liqid will store all personal information provided on its secure servers.
Liqid Privacy Statement Updates
Liqid may update this Privacy Statement by posting a new version on this website. Liqid will post the modified date within this Privacy Statement.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or Liqid’s treatment of your personal information, please contact Liqid at firstname.lastname@example.org.